Plan Implementation and Administration
Implementation and Administration of the Plan
Our advanced information network and the other resources we use keep us abreast of current economic trends and investment opportunities, enabling us to monitor and fine tune every portfolio on a timely basis. This process is augmented by our state-of-the-art technology and accounting systems. In administering your investment plan, we adhere to several guiding principles:
- We work in tandem with the custodians of your securities to ensure proper safekeeping, timely settlement of trades, and accurate accounting of activity in the portfolio.
- We obtain advantageous executions on purchases and sales of securities from the brokerage firms we use to make the transactions.
- By carefully negotiating brokerage and custodial costs, we are able to keep your overall expenses at a modest level.
- Quarterly, we issue comprehensive reports on the status of your portfolio and the activity during the preceding reporting period. Annually, we distribute a statement that includes performance by asset class, realized short- and long-term capital gains, and income and expenses for the year.
- By providing your attorney, accountant, and administrator with the information they need for estate management, taxes, and plan administration, we work to ensure the smooth functioning of your financial team.
- We employ up-to-date and effective tax planning strategies to minimize your tax liability.
- By periodically conducting a portfolio review, we can ensure that your investment objectives and policy guidelines are current, that investment goals are being achieved, and that progress is being communicated.